NeuroAiD is safe and well tolerated.
1. . Young S, et al. Safety profile of MLC601 (NeuroAiD) in acute ischemic stroke patients: A Singaporean substudy of the Chinese medicine NeuroAiD efficacy on stroke recovery study. Cerebrovascular Diseases. 2010;30:1-6.
2. Gan R, et al. Danqi Piantan Jiaonang does not modify haemostasis, haematology, and biochemistry in normal subjects and stroke patients. Cerebrovascular Diseases. 2008;25:450-456.
3. Chen C, et al. Chinese medicine NeuroAiD efficacy on stroke recovery: A double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized study. Stroke. 2013a;44:2093-2100
4. Venketasubramanian N, et al. CHInese medicine NeuroAiD efficacy on stroke recovery – Extension study (CHIMES-E): A multicenter study of long-term efficacy. Cerebrovascular Diseases. 2015;39:309-318.
5. Shahripour RB, et al. A Randomized Trial to Assess the Long-Term Safety of NeuroAiD among Caucasian Patients with Acute Ischemic Stroke. Chin J Integr Med. 2014;20(11): 812-817.
Disclaimers: NeuroAiD™ II is a trademark of Moleac. MLC601 and MLC901 are 2 different proprietary formulations which have been shown to be equivalent in pharmacology and are referred as NeuroAiD on this webpage.